For some reason I just can’t be bothered to write anything substantial at the moment.Â A combination of boredom, tiredness and lack of concentration really.Â I find that Twitter and Facebook are sufficient for the amount of effort I can sum up.Â I’m still following events though, even if I can’t be bothered to make any comment about them.Â I’m sure that will change as the days get longer and warmer, but for now here are some random opinions that without any attempt to expand on them or justify them…
- Libya – I can’t see our involvement there ending well.
- Referendum – I’ll be voting yes
- Local elections – Lib Dems won’t do well (though they got wiped out in Crawley ages ago so nothing to see here – but could be interesting in Horsham, though probably to the Tories’ advantage there)
- Japan – hasn’t made me more worried about nuclear power
- Miliband – I think he is doing as well as he needs to, and no problem with him speaking in Hyde Park
- UK Uncut – good for them!
- Koran burning – stupid stunt, but why didn’t the Taliban just retaliate by burning a bible or two?
- Rooney – why wasn’t he banned for that elbowing off the ball?Â Surely a worse offence than swearing.
- Big society – when will the penny finally drop that you can’t solve every problem by throwing less money at it?